Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
We also collect personal data on the waitlist section of then website. This consists of your full name and email address. We refer to this as waitlist information.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order/Waitlist Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at DIY@pan-n-ice.co.uk or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
W05, Canalot studios, 222 Kensal Road, London, W105BN, United Kingdom
PNI Events Ltd: Policy on Modern Slavery and Child Labour
1. 1 Introduction: modern slavery & human trafficking
The UK Government enacted the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act) in order to better tackle the crimes of modern slavery and human trafficking, in all of their forms. As well as consolidating the criminal offences relating to modern slavery and human trafficking, the Act also introduced a requirement for each business to publish an annual statement setting out the steps taken by the business to ensure that modern slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in the business or supply chains.
2. 2 Our business and policy on modern slavery and human trafficking
1. 2.1 PNI Events Ltd. operates across six different countries to support its global customer base. We ensure that we operate ethically in all of our locations respecting local regulations and we develop a culture of best practice in operational management, customer responsiveness as well as ensuring that our approach to health and safety is consistent in all
of our operations.
2. 2.2 In particular, we refuse to tolerate modern slavery & human trafficking occurring anywhere in our supply chains. We are committed to:
1. (a) only working with suppliers and other business partners who adopt the same
ethical standards as we adopt in our business;
2. (b) promoting best practice in our procurement processes with the aim of eliminating
the risk of modern slavery & human trafficking occurring in our supply chains;
3. (c) ensuring that our customers can be confident that the products that they
purchase from us are free of the taint of modern slavery & human trafficking;
4. (d) ensuring that our HR and Procurement teams have an awareness of the Act, and
understand their role in supporting our policy on supply chain transparency; and
5. (e) understanding the heightened risks that may occur in some territories and in
relation to some supplies, and tailoring our approach accordingly.
3 Our policy on child labour
3.1 We require all of our suppliers to adhere to the standards set out by the International Labour Organisation as regards the employment of children and young people. In particular:
1. (a) children must not be recruited before they have reached the age of completion of
compulsory schooling, and in any case not before the age of 15; and
2. (b) those under 18 must not be required to perform hazardous duties.
4 What this policy means for you
1. 4.1 We require all of our staff, suppliers, contractors, agents and all other individuals and businesses with whom we work, to comply with this policy and our approach to modern slavery and human trafficking.
2. 4.2 We require all relevant individuals:
(a) to read and ensure they understand this policy;
2. (b) to report any behaviour which they believe may breach this policy to an appropriate manager;
3. (c) to communicate our policy to all relevant colleagues and business partners whenever appropriate; and
4. (d) to ensure they carry out their roles in a way which enables PNI Events Ltd. to comply with
4.3 We require all businesses with whom we work:
1. (a) to adopt policies and procedures within their own businesses to enable them (and their staff) to comply with this policy;
2. (b) to ensure that their staff hiring practices (including for the hiring of temporary staff via agencies and similar providers) are designed to establish that all workers are giving their labour of their own volition and are not being controlled by others to any extent;
3. (c) to adopt policies and procedures in relation to the selection and management of their own suppliers which aim to identify and manage the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking;
4. (d) to maintain records to enable them to provide us with the information we need to publish an annual supply chain transparency statement; and
5. (e) to monitor the success of the policies and procedures described above, in order to constantly raise standards.
5 Consequences of breaching this Policy
1. 5.1 Any employee who breaches this policy will face disciplinary action, which could result in dismissal for misconduct or gross misconduct.
2. 5.2 This policy does not form part of any employee's contract of employment and we may amend it at any time.
3. 5.3 We may terminate our relationship with suppliers and other business partners if they breach this policy.
You May Also Like
PAN-N-ICE™ MINI ELECTRIC ICE ROLL MACHINE
PAN-N-ICE™ ULTIMATE PACK
PAN-N-ICE™ BUBBA PACK
PAN-N-ICE™ STARTER PACK
PAN-N-ICE™ ICE CREAM MIX - 2 x TRIPLE PACK (6L)
PAN-N-ICE™ ICE CREAM MIX - TRIPLE PACK
PAN-N-ICE™ ROLL PLATE
PAN-N-ICE KIDS JUMPER
PAN-N-ICE KIDS T-SHIRT
PAN-N-ICE™ ULTIMATE INGREDIENTS BOX
PAN-N-ICE™ BUBBA INGREDIENTS BOX